Business/Booking Office Positions
The Troubadour is currently looking to fill security/Doorman positions at the venue.
-Communication, observation, and decision-making skills
– Enforces all policies and rules of the venue
– Remains professional and calm under pressure
– Willing to provide and maintain a safe environment for all guests and artists
– Ability to help with physical tasks
– Guard card (preferred)
In your email, please answer the following questions:
– Any previous security experience?
– How many nights you’d be willing to work in a week.
– If you currently have another job/commitment.
- 2 years minimum tour and stage production experience
- Proficiency or experience in Avolites preferred
- Focus and lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications
- Lighting Control Boards operation & programming
- Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
- Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
- Accommodate artist/ event A/V requirements
- Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
- Ensure proper care and handling of all rental lighting & A/V equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
- Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, patching etc.
- Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
- Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level, extreme lighting changes, strobes & moving lights
- Assist with any Special Events operations
We are currently not accepting resumes at this time.